Please read the following notes carefully before using the app.
- Specifications are subject to change.
|OS ||Windows 10|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5 or higher (i7 series recommended)|
|memory||4GB or more memory (recommended 8GB or more)|
|hard disk||Approx. 200MB required|
|GPU||OpenGL 3.3 or higher|
Note: Basically, the environment must be able to use Cubism Editor.
| display ||1,440 x 900 pixels or more, 32 bit color or more|
Live2D Co., Ltd. (nizima team)
- Added model positioning adjustment.
- Added the ability to edit detailed information.
- Fixed a bug in which value input was not reflected in the spin box.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the selection of files that are not included in the list of files.
- Font size was corrected to be larger.
- Fixed so that the layout does not collapse depending on the screen scale.
- Fixed a bug where motion keys were not assigned as specified.
- Fixed to display ID name when switching display name when cdi3.json is missing.
- Changed ON/OFF for clarity in parameter testing.
- Changed the motion test display to fade out.
- Changed the motion test display to fade out; changed the cfg to read part of the cfg and set it to default values.