There are various ways to obtain models for loading in My Live2D Clock.
How to load Live2D models in the app
Buy an existing Live2D model
Find and purchase your favorite characters at nizima, the official Live2D market!
Order your one and only Live2D model!
Let’s ask nizima‘s custom-made and favorite creators to “create Live2D models and illustrations only for you” directly!
Use a sample model
1. press the download button to download the compressed file to your mobile device
2. Start My Live2D Clock
3. select model replacement
4. Specify the downloaded compressed file in the download folder
In addition to the above, there are various other models on the sample page. If you have a computer, try creating your own export data!
1. download the Live2D model you like from the sample page
2. unzip the package
3. Open model data and motion data in Cubism Editor.
4. export models and animations with Cubism Editor
5. bind animations and sounds with Cubism Viewer
6. zip the edited data into a single file
For specific instructions on how to export your Live2D work.
7. send this zip file to your mobile
8. start My Live2D Clock and specify this file in the model replacement
Do you want to create your own Live2D models?
Easy to create Live2D models
Creating with Cubism Editor
Download Cubism Editor and create your own Live2D model from scratch to create your own character.
Those who cannot draw illustrations can purchase illustrations from nizima and create Live2D models. The Live2D models you create can also be sold on nizima!